Uploading Icons in Funnelytics is easy! Just follow the following steps to learn how to upload your custom icons.
- First, go to your dashboard, click the 'Icons' button in the left nav bar.
- Then, click 'Create Folder', give your icon a name, and click 'Create'.
- You will then see the new folder you created appear, and then you can click on the upload button in order to upload the icons you want to use to the folder.
- Next, Choose one of these icon types:
Currently, you need to change the icon type one-by-one. No bulk select options are available.
Please note that we only support PNG and JPEG image formats currently.
...And don't forget to save your icon!
- Finally, your icon will then be available in the canvas under 'Pages' in the side navigation bar for you to use!
Note: To delete an icon, just click on the pencil icon in your icon folder and then click 'Delete'.
If you have any questions or need further clarification with custom icons, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!