How to access your Account Settings:
Click on the settings icon on the left hand side of your dashboard:
You will find two main sections which make up the 'settings' section:
- Change your first and last name - Change the name on your Funnelytics account
- Change your email associated with your account - Once you enter your new email that you want to change to, please wait to receive instructions to your new email which will ask you to confirm that it belongs to you. Once this is completed, you can log in using the new email.
- Reset your Password - In order to reset your password, you will need to enter your current password, and then choose a new one. **Requirement: Must be 7 characters or more in length**. In the case that you forgot your current password, please logout and reset your password via: https://app.funnelytics.io/forgot.
Here, you can find all information regarding any subscriptions you are currently on, access your method of payment, and see your invoice history.
- Subscription Details - See which subscription plan you're on and what products you have access to. To downgrade any of your subscriptions, click on 'Manage My Subscriptions' and click on 'downgrade' - It will then ask you to fill out a short survey before proceeding. Note: Please ensure that you are clear on our Terms of service before downgrading/ cancelling your subscription. If there are no subscription details on there, please reach out to our support team to assist!
- Saved Cards - Here, you will find your saved credit card on file. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Funnelytics to use this as your 'default' card, and charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to this payment method. Note: You can only keep one credit card on file and can change your method of payment at any time.
- Invoice History - Any purchases that you have made, will display in your invoice history. You will be able to view date of purchase, invoice number, amount paid, and the status of your payment. Note: If you have purchased multiple items at checkout, it will show under a single invoice. Click on the '+' sign next to the invoice and this will display everything included in your purchase.
If you are having any trouble or require further assistance with anything regarding your account settings, please contact the Funnelytics Support team via our chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org