This article will review how to save, share and re-name your funnel within the canvas.
Saving Your Funnel:
- Save your funnel by going to the blue button on the top ride of the canvas and hitting Save.
**Be sure to wait until you see the GREEN 'Successful Save' notification before closing the window, or you WILL corrupt your save.**
Sharing Your Funnel:
Sharing your funnel creates a replica of it, which then can be shared with someone. The user you share the funnel with MUST also have a Funnelytics account in order to accept the template and view it in their dashboard.
- Be sure to save your funnel first, and then click the share icon.
- Copy the link and give it to your friends/clients to view
- Your friends/clients can then add it to their own Funnelytics account - If they make any changes to the funnel in their own account, these changes will no longer have any connection with you (the original invitee).
Please note that sharing a funnel is different than collaborating with someone on a funnel.
Sharing as a PNG:
- To export your funnel as a PNG, use the drop down from the save icon and select "Export as PNG"
- You will be prompted to save the file to your computer or the file will show up in the downloads folder of your internet browser.
- Note: The PNG will export with a transparent background.
**ONLY WORKS WITH CHROME, CANNOT USE FIREFOX **
Renaming Your Funnel:
- To rename your funnel, simple click the settings icon at the top of canvas, and go to Funnel Options
- In the dialogue box, enter the new name of the funnel and press Save.
If you have any questions or need further clarification with saving, sharing or re-naming your funnel, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by sending us an email at email@example.com, we are always ready to assist you!