There are 2 ways to get custom images for your funnel map. Either enter the URL of your page and we'll grab a snapshot of it; or if you're a Pro user, upload your own icons and logos to re-use again and again.
Generating Thumbnails 📸: (available to all users)
- Double click on the page icon
- A popup will appear on the right side of the canvas for the icon
- In the URL field, enter the exact URL of the page you want to generate
- Click the Camera (📸) icon and the image of the page will load in
Custom Images: (available to Pro users only)
- Drag the Image Box onto the Canvas
- Double click on the box to upload an image
Custom Icons: (available to Pro users only)
To upload your icons:
- Go to your Dashboard, click the 'Icons' tab in the left nav bar.
- Click 'Create Folder' give your icon set a name, and click 'Create'
- You will then see the new folder you created appear
- Click on the upload button and select the files you want to add in
- Next, Choose one of these icon types:
...And don't forget to save your icon!
Currently, you need to change the icon type one-by-one. No bulk select options are available. Please note that we only support PNG and JPEG image formats currently.
Your icon will then be available in the canvas under Pages, Traffic, or Offline (depending on what you chose) in the side navigation bar for you to use!
Note: To delete an icon, click on 'Edit' in your icon folder and 'Delete'.
Want to learn more tips on customizing your icons? Check out more on customizing your funnel icons on our Funnelytics Blog
If you have any questions or need further clarification with custom icons, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!