Note: This feature is only available for users on the Marketer & Pro plans.
You can invite a client to access or collaborate on your project with their own account using our clients feature under project settings.
Users invited who do not have a Funnelytics account will be prompted to create one upon invite. Your client can be a Starter (free) or a Pro member.
To invite your clients to your project, go to the 'Collaborate' tab under project settings:
Add the name and email of the people you want to invite and 'Send Invite'.
- After adding a user as a collaborator, an email will be sent to the user. The email will ask the user to login to their account or sign up for a new Funnelytics account, if they do not have one already.
- Users must log in to view the projects that have been shared with them.
- Removing an email from the collaborators list will remove the user's access to the project.
- Collaborators will be able to have access to ALL funnels stored in the project that is shared with them.
- Collaborator can view the canvas but not edit/ add pages or other icons. Analytics cannot be viewed with 'View Only' permissions.
Read and Write Access
- Collaborator can view, add, and edit the funnel. Clients with read and write access can also view the analytics.
Note: Collaborators cannot access Project Settings currently - if you want a collaborator to access those settings (ie. access to analytics script, cross-domain whitelist etc), they will need to be given full access to owner's account.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!