The notes features adds a rich text editor to the canvas allowing you to quickly reference text, pictures, links, and more right inside of the canvas.
One use for notes, could be that you paste the EDIT link to your page right inside the page settings to quickly go and edit that page.
Another use could be that you type out the email that you're going to send inside the notes section of the traffic icon.
There's really so much you can do with it!
How do I add my "Funnel Notes" on my canvas?
- You can add the Funnel Notes by clicking the Funnel Notes Icon.
How do I add my "Step Notes" on my canvas?
- You can add the Step Notes by clicking the Step Notes Icon on all Icons on your funnel or by double clicking on the page.
- Text Styles - Heading 1, Heading 2 and Normal
- Bold - Bold
- Italic - Italic
- Insert Image - Insert Image URL
- Insert Link - Insert link on your text
- Insert Video - Insert Video URL
- Indent - Left, Center and Middle
- Number List
- Bullet List
- Checkbox List
- Expand Notes Window
Notes is a great opportunity to share funnel or step details with a client, friend or business partner - Simply follow the same steps as you would to share a funnel by providing the share link, and the other person can then add it to their dashboard and see all the notes that have been written. It's that simple!
If you have any questions or need further clarification with adding Funnel and/or steps notes, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!