The Notes feature adds a rich text editor to the canvas allowing you to quickly reference text, pictures, links, and more right inside of the canvas.
For example, paste the EDIT link to your page right inside the page settings to quickly go and edit that page or type out the email that you're going to send in a traffic icon.
There's so much you can do with it!
How do I add my "Funnel Notes" on my canvas?
- Click on the Settings Icon (located at top right of canvas).
- Click "+ Funnel Notes" > Open Funnel Notes
How do I add my "Step Notes" on my canvas?
- Double click on the page/ traffic icon
- Click "+ Notes"
- Text Styles - Heading 1, Heading 2 and Normal
- Bold - Bold
- Italic - Italic
- Insert Image - Insert Image URL
- Insert Link - Insert link on your text
- Insert Video - Insert Video URL
- Indent - Left, Center and Middle
- Number List
- Bullet List
- Checkbox List
- Expand Notes Window
Notes is a great opportunity to share funnel or step details with a client or business partner - Just follow the same steps as you would to share a funnel by providing the share link, and the other person can then add it to their dashboard and see all the notes that have been included. It's that simple!
Want to learn more about how notes can simplify your planning? Check out our article on "Planning Made Simple" on our Funnelytics Blog.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!