Add GTM to Typeform
In your Typeform, go to integrations > connect > and select Google Tag Manager
Enter in your GTM container ID.
Add Funnelytics to GTM
Make sure that the base Funnelytics tracking script is installed as a tag inside of tag manager.
Add a tag in GTM
Create a new tag that is set to fire on all pages.
- Click on Tags
- Click the Red 'New' button
- Give the tag a title (ex: Funnelytics base code)
- Click on tag configuration
- Choose Custom HTML
- Paste the Funnelytics script in the HTML box
- Under advanced settings > tag firing options select 'Once per page'
Great! Now we need to select a trigger for our script to fire on. For the base code, we are going to tell it to fire on all pages.
- Under the tag configuration settings click on 'Triggering'
- Select the trigger named 'All pages'
- Hit Save in the top right
If you have any questions or need further clarification with installing or verifying your script, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!