"Understanding is the key to true knowledge"
Welcome to Funnelytics!
Our priority is to set you up for success, which is why we have put together this comprehensive, step by step guide (including lots of expert tips along the way!), that is meant to take you through the fundamentals of the main areas of our tool, as follows:
- The Dashboard
- The Mapping Canvas
- Analytics & Interpreting Data (For Funnelytics PRO users only)
Why map out your funnels?
Funnel mapping is creating a diagram or visual representation of your sales funnel, and having a tool to help you easily map out our your sales funnels can make the world of difference. Some great benefits to mapping our your funnel in Funnelytics include:
- Enables you to make changes in your sales funnel by adding or removing components.
- If you work with a team, you can collaborate in order to share your diagrams, and keep everyone on board.
- Ability to present to your clients a professional blueprint of their sales funnel and explain it to them in the most visual and understandable way.
- Avoid misplacing your diagram (because you wrote in on a scrappy piece of paper).
- Keeps your funnel ideas super organized and systematic!
Who is this guide for?
Technical and non-technical folks, brand-new users to Funnelytics, and anyone who just wants to brush up on their Funnelytics knowledge. So not matter what stage of the journey you are at, this guide will give you a great overview of all the important stuff.
We highly recommend that you take the time to go through our guide as intended, so that you can feel confident to start using the tool and get the maximum benefit from it!
Are you ready to become a Funnelytics master?
Don't forget...our dedicated support team is here to help you along the way, so just shoot us a note anytime you have questions or need some clarification.
Your success is our success!