Before firing any action it is important that you have the base Funnelytics script installed onto the page.
1. Create the Trigger
In your GTM account:
- Go to the triggers tab
- Create a new trigger
- Under trigger configuration select choose "Scroll Depth"
- Choose "vertical scroll depth" and enter the number representing the % you want to track.
- (optional) You can configure to change the trigger to only fire on "some page" instead of "all pages"
2. Create the Tag
Under the "tags" tab:
- Create a new Tag
- Under tag configuration select Custom HTML
- In the input field, add the action script that Funnelytics provides.
- Under the triggers settings, add the new trigger we created in step 1.
Follow this guide to verify and troubleshoot that the action is working as expected.
If you have any questions or need further clarification with tracking scroll depth actions, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!