Customize your funnel map with your own icons and logos!
There are 2 ways to get custom images for your funnel map. Either enter the URL of your page and we'll grab a snapshot of it; OR, upload your own icons and logos to re-use again and again.
Generating Thumbnails 📸:
- Double click on the page icon
- A popup will appear on the right side of the canvas for the icon
- In the URL field, enter the exact URL of the page you want to generate
- Click the Camera (📸) icon and the image of the page will load in
- Drag the Image Box onto the Canvas
- Double click on the box to upload an image
To upload your icons:
- Go to your Canvas, click the 'Icons' button in the left sidebar.
- Click 'Manage Custom Icons' and drag and drop your image or select browse.
- You will then see the new image appear in the field below
- Next, choose one of these icon types:
Currently, you need to change the icon type one-by-one. No bulk select options are available. Please note that we only support PNG and JPEG image formats.
Your icon will then be available in the canvas under Pages, Traffic, or Misc (depending on what you chose) in the side navigation bar for you to use!
Note: To delete an icon, select the checkbox displayed next to the icon and click 'Delete Icon'.
Want to learn more tips on customizing your icons? Check out more on customizing your funnel icons on our Funnelytics Blog.
If you have any questions or need further clarification with custom icons, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by clicking the support icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboard, we are always ready to assist you!