Navigating Your First Promoter Dashboard
Referrals, Clicks, and Conversions
- Referrals: the number of users that registered on Funnelytics using a referral link (free and paid).
- Clicks: the number of unique clicks. How many unique individuals clicked on that referral link.
- Conversions: these are folks who have completed a purchase using your affiliate link.
Accessing Affiliate Assets:
- Get pre-written emails, banners, and social swipes! You can access embedded banners for your website in the 'Assets' tab of your Affiliate Dashboard.
To find your affiliate code:
- Log into your Dashboard > Go to Share on social media
Affiliate codes are pre-set and cannot be changed.The referral codes are not case-insensitive, meaning that ?ref=JohnDoe and ?ref=johndoe are considered the same code.
Changing/ Adding a different payout email:
- Go to your Funnelytics Affiliate Dashboard, click on the 'Payouts' section.
- Next to "Your selected payout method is Paypal" click the change button.
If you have any questions, reach out to our support team anytime by reaching out to email@example.com