How to Compare Date Ranges
To display data from two date ranges on the Canvas, we will first need to set our Primary date range, using the Date selector in the top right corner of the Canvas.
Next, we will need to set a comparison Date range,
- Hit the compare button and select the "Date" option that appears in the drop down.
- Choose your desired date range and once you're happy with your selection, go ahead and click "Apply"
The data from your Primary Date Range displayed in Black, directly below each element on the canvas, and the new data from your comparative date range, will in appear in purple.
You will also notice green or red percentages next to your primary data set, indicating an increase, or decrease in traffic
How to Compare People
Aside from being able to compare Date Ranges, we can use our Canvas Filters, to identify and compare people by Country, Device, A specific step on the Canvas, or individual customer journeys!
To begin, we need to apply a Primary filter
- Select the Filter button that appears in the top right corner of the Canvas
- Choose a filter from the drop down (Country, Device, Steps, People)
- Click the group you would like to focus on and hit Apply
Next we need to set our comparison filter.
- Hit the Compare button and select the "People" Option that appears.
- Once again choose the filter you would like to apply (Country, Device, Steps, People)
- Select the group you want to focus on and hit Apply
Once again, our Primary Cohort will be displayed in black, directly below each element on the Canvas, and our Comparison Cohort will be displayed in purple. In the Image below, we see the number of people who view a site from their Desktop vs a Mobile device.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by emailing us at email@example.com!