Adding clients and team members to collaborate on your workspace.
This article is a part of our legacy installation and does not apply to our Funnelytics 2.0 Performance Platform
You can invite a client to access or collaborate on your workspace with their own account using our Collaboration feature under workspace settings.
Users invited who do not have a Funnelytics account will be prompted to create one upon invite. Your client can be a Starter (free) or a Pro member.
Invite Collaborates from you Workspace:
To invite your clients to your workspace, go to the 'Collaborate' tab in your workspace:
Add the names and emails of the people you want to invite and 'Send Invite'.
Invite Collaborators from the Canvas:
To invite clients or colleagues to your workspace from within the Canvas, click the "Share" button on the top left corner of the screen.
Add the names and emails of the people you'd like to invite, set their permissions and "Invite".
- After adding a user as a collaborator, an email will be sent to the user. The email will ask the user to login to their account or sign up for a new Funnelytics account if they do not have one already.
- Users must log in to view the workspaces that have been shared with them.
- Removing an email from the collaborators' list will remove the user's access to the workspace.
- Collaborators will be able to have access to ALL funnels stored in the workspace that is shared with them.
- A Collaborator can view the canvas but not edit/ add pages or other icons. Analytics cannot be viewed with 'View Only' permissions.
Read and Write Access
- A Collaborator can view, add, and edit the funnel. Clients with read and write access can also view the analytics.
Note: Collaborators cannot access Workspace Settings currently - if you want a collaborator to access those settings (ie. access to analytics script, cross-domain whitelist, etc), they will need to be given full access to the owner's account.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, remember to reach out to our support team anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!