Frequently Asked Questions when promoting Funnelytics
1. Can I direct-link to other Funnelytics pages and still track?
Absolutely! Just add the referral code part (?ref=johndoe) behind any link on our site to make it trackable.
For example: (www.funnelytics.io/?ref=johndoe)
2. How do I add my affiliate code to a Funnelytics shared funnel?
Add the referral code part (?ref=johndoe) behind any of your Funnelytics share links from our site to make it trackable.
3. How do I change the Facebook account connected to Tapfiliate?
- In your Facebook account, click on the '?' help icon (located at top right)
- Click on 'Privacy Check-up' from the dropdown
- Once there, a 3-step process will display (as pictured below)
- Go to the 3rd step: 'Apps and websites'
- Select the app 'Ashare', by ticking the box next to it
- Click 'Remove', and the connection between Tapfiliate and Facebook will be terminated, allowing you to set up a connection with a new account.
4. How do I change the Twitter account connected to Tapfiliate?
- On your Twitter home, click on your profile picture
- Click on 'Settings and Privacy' from the dropdown
- On the account menu, select 'Apps and devices'
- Click 'Revoke access' for the Ashare app, allowing you to set up a connection with a new account.
5. Can I share posts on Instagram?
Instagram is a POWERFUL marketing tool for any marketer... though the platform itself has several limitations when you want to use it for affiliate marketing. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Linking is not supported on Instagram posts: you can post a link in your Instagram post, but they won't be clickable, they will only be posted as plain text.
- Clickable links are only possible in the biography of the Instagram user: this is the only place where Instagram allows clickable links.
- Any other clickable items you might have seen on Instagram are either paid ads or in Stories posted by Instagram verified accounts.
6. Do you have MLM?
Although MLM is a great way to spread the word, we feel it doesn't fit our current business model.