How to verify that Funnelytics script is on your page in Google Chrome
Note: When troubleshooting funnels, we always make sure that the script is present on the page. If the script is not present on the page, Funnelytics will not be able to collect any data.
How to verify that the Funnelytics script is on the page and working properly:
- Navigate to a Page where Funnelytics should be installed
- Press CMD + OPT + J (Mac) / Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows) to open up the developers console
- In the console type,
If the command does not return 'undefined' then the Funnelytics script is on the page.
If the command returns 'undefined', then follow these steps:
1. Confirm that you have submitted the changes you made
2. Verify that the correct GTM container/script has been published on your pages/assets.
3. If all attempts to install Funnelytics through Tag Manager prove unsuccessful, remove the funnelytics tracking script from GTM and install it directly on your site.
If something is missing in the documentation or if you found some part confusing, please reach out to our support team, with your suggestions for improvement.
We love hearing from you!