Quick overview on how to access, view and change information on your Funnelytics account
How to access your Account Settings:
Click on the settings on the right side of your dashboard - where you will see the Welcome, (your name):
You will find two main sections which make up the 'Settings' section:
1. Account Details:
- Change your first and last name - Change the name on your Funnelytics account
- Update the email associated with your account - Once you enter your new email that you want to change to, please wait to receive instructions to your new email which will ask you to confirm that it belongs to you. Once this is completed, you can log in using the new email.
- Reset your Password - In order to reset your password, you will need to enter your current password, and then choose a new one. **Requirement: Must be 7 characters or more in length**. In the case that you forgot your current password, please logout and reset your password.
2. My Subscriptions:
Here, you can find all information regarding any subscriptions you are currently on, access your method of payment, and see your invoice history.
- Subscription Details - See which subscription plan you're on and what products you have access to. To downgrade any of your subscriptions, please send an email to email@example.com
- Invoice History - Any purchases that you have made, will display in your invoice history. You will be able to download and view the date of purchase, invoice number, the amount paid, and the status of your payment. If you require an invoice with your billing info for tax purposes, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saved Cards - Any stored cards will be displayed here. You can also, add new cards by clicking "Would you like to add one?" / "Add new card"
- Billing Cycle - Any billing cycles will be displayed here, so you can keep track on future deadlines.
if something is missing in the documentation or if you found some part confusing, please reach out to support team, with your suggestions for improvement.
We love hearing from you!